Become a Corda Expert
in Three Months or Less
Code review & expert guidance throughout your Corda Journey
Welcome to the enhanced Corda Training with expert guidance and instruction!
Sometimes a bit of advice goes a long way. If you are looking for reassurance, support, code review and more, you can join the Expert Track.
For 3 months you will have access to expert instructors to help you with tricky bugs in your exercises and point you in the right direction through One-on-One support & code review.
What you will get
- Support from expert instructors for 3 months to help you succeed through all stages of the training
- Code review to help you progress from novice to expert with a sound understanding of best practices
- Timely feedback to keep you moving forward
- Access to the community of learners and experts - exchanging experiences, asking questions & getting answers, discussing the most technical questions
How it works
Projects & ExercisesThe exercises are designed to solidify your learning, specifically:
- How to create states and safe yet versatile contracts
- How to create flows that are safe and express intent
- How to make the most use of the available resources
- How to make meaningful workflows that benefit your business
- Some exercises repeat pieces of the course so that you can see code samples in context
- You will progressively build a realistic ecosystem that reflects your deep understanding of how to use Corda to address real-world use-cases
We believe in hands-on teaching
You have full-time access to our team of instructors. When you hit a snag or have a question, just message them.
Learning by doing
This Training features coding projects. Our mentors will go through and provide feedback and code review!
Meet Your Instructors
What sets B9lab blockchain courses apart from your typical online MOOC or YouTube channel is that you get one-on-one support and mentoring from expert instructors, who will actually review your code and help you refine it. These are veterans of the decentralised tech community, and some pretty cool people who want to help you become a blockchain professional!